Love Is....

Love Is....

Friday, July 20, 2018

Simplicity

This is our side porch and those chairs seem to help ground me.  My daddy made them with
the wonderful Mr. Dean Robert.  Such a special gift!

Life isn't always easy, it isn't always fun, it isn't always relaxing, it isn't always simple but it is worth it!  Whenever I begin to get stressed, I try to first talk to God, my Savior, then I typically walk outside or at pause in front of a window to see outside.  God takes care of the animals and they do great!  How much more valuable are we.  It brings me to the verse in Matthew.  I don't have it memorized but I do know the message and I lean on that alot especially when I start getting anxious or antsy about 'getting everything done.'

"Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them.  Are you not much more valuable than they?  Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?"
~Matthew 6:26-27~

The Tiger Lilies are about to bloom ~ reminds me of Home Sweet Illinois and my mama!  We have always had these at the home place!

Breakfast!!!!  Homemade superhero muffin, carrot-egg souflee, grilled zucchini,
fresh blackberries.  So blessed!  Keeping the food real, whole, and delicious!

Beginning the prep of the cajun surprise.  Loaded with yummy
veggies and so very colorful!

No comments: