Love Is....

Love Is....

Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Mama's Little Helpers

The Crazy Girls - and then the Rooster (top left photo on the right) - originally named Stella for the crazy hair,
but I guess we will have to go with Stellar since he crows now!

So when these guys were little, I would take them to the garden with me because I didn't have time to "kitten
tame" and garden, so we did both at the same time.  NOW, they *love* gardening!  Every time we are in there,
here they come running at full speed from the barn and all of the way up into your arms - ready or not!  LOL!

Pad Thai - recipe from the Jen Hatmaker book For the Love
I bought special ingredients and it was totally worth it!
Chopped tons of fresh veggies and it rocked!
Fresh, Fresh, Fresh!

A sweet, sweet reminder of thankgiving from
a friend's little daughter.  I keep this in a
very special spot on the shelf in my office.

No comments: