Love Is....

Love Is....

Sunday, July 29, 2018

Sunday

Sunday mornings Heath makes me breakfast in bed.  It is amazing and I do not take it for granted!  How special I feel!  :)

Today, steel cut oats, farm fresh eggs, and hot tea in bed!

I went out for eggs today and this is all I found!
BUT, on the bright side, this probably means one
of the young girls is starting to lay!

!HOT! Peppers and Cucumbers

Cucumber, basil, lime infused water!

We had pork chops tonight for supper!  Something we don't often have.  What a treat!
I also made creamed peas and potatoes from our garden!

Quick Side Note:  Have you heard of something called Marco Polo, an app on your phone?!  It's crazy awesome!  Whitney had asked me to download it quite a while ago.  Not knowing what it was or making the time to download it, I didn't do it until she asked me again recently.  Wow, am I glad that she pursued me to get this app!  I would say it is some sort of a combination between FaceTime and texting.  You get the flexibility similar to texting so your recipient can check it at their convenience, but it is a video so you can actually see them!  It is great!  This has brought all five of us girls from high school back together.  I have been able to meet their kids and see parts of their homes.  You get to enter into their lives.  We all know how hard it is to connect these days even with all this technology.  With this, you don't have to find a time for both parties to meet (and make a phone/FaceTime call), but you can send a video message when you have a free moment and the recipient can then do the same.  It is really neat and makes you feel very connected.  I have also been able to connect with a friend who moved away and we have so much fun!  Great accountability and helps you feel like you live closer together!



This app is an awesome way to
connect when you have time!

No comments: