Love Is....

Love Is....

Thursday, July 12, 2018

Make Ahead Company Breakfast/Brunch

A breakfast/brunch fit for Kings and Queens and Prices and Princesses!

A friend I met in grad school gave me this recipe.
It is AMAZING, AMAZING!
I dare you to only eat one piece!

A friend I met while attending graduate school at Colorado State gave me this Chocolate Zucchini Bread recipe.  This is one you will want to save!  There are several reasons why I like it!
  1.  It doesn't have 2 cups of sugar in it!
  2.  It has 2 different types of chocolate in it.
  3.  It is super moist, gooey, and amazingness in one bite or twenty.  I dare you to only eat one piece!
(Note:  it will spoil quickly because it is fresh with NO preservatives.  My suggestion is to make it, eat it for just a couple of days, and then slice and freeze what you have leftover......if you have leftovers!)

This is a picture of only half of the egg casserole!  I just pulled it out of the
freezer, reheated in the oven and serve!

The Egg Casserole recipe is from my boss.  She brought it to work one day, she is just awesome like that, and that was it....I had to have it!  WOW, it's simple yet flavorful and freezes well!

So Simple.  So Delicious!

No comments: