Love Is....

Love Is....

Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Random Thoughts

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!


Pretty mirror Heath MADE for the remodeled back
bathroom!  Trying to decide on the peacock feathers.

Taking produce to Tim!

Gering 10th Street (main drag) lined with
American Flags!

1st time on a tennis court since my first hip surgery
~ June of 2013 ~ 

I ran into a friend of mine at the Y the other day when I went to water walk with my friend Max.  He asked me about playing tennis and for the first time in five years, yes, that is five years, I finally told him, "YES!"  So, today was the day to dig out the ole' racquets and pull out that ole' muscle memory.  It really was fun!  Something that I haven't done in so long.  It was actually liberating to pull something from my past and make it a 'thing' again.  Tim is such a great player and we hit really well together.  He even had me practice serving!  It's been a while, but total I think I only hit a handful of balls over the fence....not bad, not bad.  SO.MUCH.FUN.  Memories re-lived!

Yummy fresh green beans, onions, squash, deer,
spinach, and parmesan.

No comments: