Love Is....

Love Is....

Thursday, July 19, 2018

Life Abundant

This is hanging in my home office.  It is a great reminder for me and it specifically spoke to me this morning.  "They are new every morning!!!!!"
Photo Credit:  these are Heath's favorite flower (and color) -- Columbines

Ate lunch and visited with my client who is living her dream!
She has recently opened her own restaurant!
Mexican Food and Indian Fry Bread.
Oh, the stories, such wonderful fellowship!
A great woman of God!

I stopped by Tricia's LIVE remote at First
National Bank this afternoon.  It was fun!

Meanwhile, back on the farm....Petey is gorgeous and spread for me (as he does every night for his girls - chickens)!
He is so beautifully and wonderfully made!  I wonder what God had in mind while creating a peacock and then while creating a guinea
(no offense, but the peacock is GORGEOUS and the guinea....well, not so gorgeous but both are excellent 'watch - birds'). Grateful for both!

No comments: