Love Is....

Love Is....

Sunday, November 23, 2014

300th Post

Today, we celebrate our 300th blog post to our Wild At Heart blog.


Heath and I had a nice relaxing morning and then we headed into Sunday school.  We did not go to church today because we wanted to get out to Stegall to say goodbye to Bill and his family.  We arrived just as they were finishing up a nice pancake, bacon, and egg breakfast.  We got to join in!  After breakfast, we had an hour or so to hang out.  Belle invited me to ride around in the Gator with her, so I did.  We had alot of fun chatting and driving around the farm.  Lexie drove the truck with Heath out in a field to get some practice.

We headed home and I got to play house, as I call it.  I like doing a FULL cleaning once a week and today was the day.  It felt really good to dust, dust mop, vacuum, do laundry, take out the trash, thoroughly clean the kitchen and bathrooms!  I will have to leave the mopping until tomorrow night....I ran out of time!

Before too long, I had a knock on my garage door and when I opened it, I saw a beautiful dead bird.  Much to my surprise, Heath had gotten a pheasant.  I did not even hear him shoot!  Needless to say, he made some awesome pheasant for our supper tonight.  My man putting supper on the table!  Wild to Table in minutes!

No comments: