Love Is....

Love Is....

Monday, November 24, 2014

Mini Blizzard

Today, I had a great swim.  I worked on legs which was great since my goggles broke on Friday.  I had totally forgotten, but my nose piece split the goggles into two pieces, only attached by the head strap.  I told Stella, my swim coach, that I like to walk over lunch and asked her if she would be interested in joining me today.  She said yes.

Crazy Nebraska Sky

We hoped for good weather because she was bringing her dog.  We walked on the Y path along the river.  It started out really nice and then as soon as we crossed under the bridge, we were in a mini blizzard.  The wind picked up, snow started falling, and we couldn't even see the Monument.  WOAH!  We turned around and as soon as we crossed back under the bridge, we were out of the "snow globe!"  It was crazy.

No comments: