Love Is....

Love Is....

Saturday, November 8, 2014

My Surprise Date

Heath and I had a talk today about trying to slow down and start enjoying life more.  We both worked around the farm all day today.  I worked on the house and Heath worked on the barn.  After our conversation, Heath asked me if I wanted to go to supper.  I said, "Like a date?"  "Yes!"  Awesome!  We set a time to be ready and then finished up our current projects.  When it was time, Heath grabbed his shower and then disappeared.  I thought he had gone into our room to change because the door was closed, so I went ahead and started getting ready.  When I was almost finished getting ready, I heard a knock on the door.  There was a man with flowers standing there.  Much to my surprise, we were having a 'real' date.  He had gone to town to get me flowers and then picked me up for our dinner date/evening.  It was really fun and a total surprise.  How fun!  It is so important to take time to enjoy each other and to stop and smell the flowers!



As we headed to town, I could even smell the cologne he had put on!  It was so awesome and such a relaxing evening.  We went to the Oriental House just right over there by Murdoch's.

Thank you Honey for treating me like a princess!

No comments: