Love Is....

Love Is....

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Bye, Bye Christmas Tree

We decided it was time to take down our very first Christmas tree.  It was beautiful and served it's purpose!  We knew it was getting dry and we will be leaving for Texas Friday after work, so it was time.  We carefully wrapped up the ornaments and put them back in their boxes.  Heath carried the tree out to the burn barrel.  I was sad to see it go, but boy after I saw how fast it went up in flames, I am so glad we got it out when we did!


I took a few pictures of our decorations as well before tucking them away again for next year.

We added my new stocking to their collection.  They gave
me an angel stocking holder.

Last but not least, the temperatures are dropping!  Tomorrow is supposed to be one of the coldest days on record with windchill.



No comments: