Love Is....

Love Is....

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Home Sweet Illinois

WOW!  SO much awesomeness packed into one weekend!  We ended our greeting last night by talking waaay into the wee hours of the morning.  We had so much catching up as Kristin and Mama had been to Bali and beyond since I last saw them!  To be honest, until last night, I hadn't seen my sister in 2.5 years.  That is NOT ok and I wouldn't recommend it!  That is what happens when life takes you in different physical directions ~ separating Kristin, Mama, and I by three different time zones.  We must be intentional in our meetings!

This morning was a true reflection of God's love as we reconnected in our childhood home.  So very wonderful!  Kristin made me a smoothie and we enjoyed some nice, relaxing yoga on our back porch (I think the tree trimmers thought we were very odd!)





After our leisurely yoga session on the back porch, we helped Mama plant flowers out front.  Every year she gets so excited about her flowers and I am honored that I got to be a part of helping her!

Flowers out by the driveway.

Her new fake rock so people will quit running over
her well.

Her beautiful new gazebo that I got to help pick out last time I was home.

Teamwork!

After the flowers were all settled into their new homes (and watered), we cleaned up and headed into town for supper.  There was a new place they wanted to show me.  We got to eat outside and it was a lovely evening!

Love this shot!

This is an true action shot.  Kristin is really getting into her story.
Beautiful FRIENDSHIP!

After a delightful supper, we got to go visit Katie, Debbie, Rick, and Corey at the lake.  Again, a childhood home that was one that I grew up in.  Something so magically wonderful about reconnecting like this!  And to add to the awesomeness, Katie, Debbie, and I still all have our bracelets AND we were all wearing them tonight!  It reads on the outside:  "when you have faith" inside reads:  "everything is possible."  This pictures makes me smile!

No comments: