Love Is....

Love Is....

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Preparation

This is what I saw on my way down our drive....all my boys working on making this gazebo a reality!  You will be able to see the step-by-step process they did in building it!  I tried to take lots of pictures to see the progress.  What a cool thing!



As a safety officer, this is not exactly what
I wanted to see!  :/


I SOOOO didn't want to leave them to do all this work, but I had my work cut out for me this afternoon.  I headed into TLC to prepare my back drop for tomorrow's Mother's Day Mini Photo Sessions.  Krystal Aulick approached me a few weeks back about this opportunity to shoot during their Kid's Seedlings Day.  She thought it would be fun to offer a photographer during this particular Sunday before Mother's Day allowing an great opportunity for some family photos for Mama.  What do you think about the backdrop?!  We will see how the lighting works tomorrow!  


No comments: