Love Is....

Love Is....

Thursday, June 22, 2017

Day Off

I knew today was going to be a really packed "day off" so I didn't get up before the sun.  It was nice!  I went for a quick 30 minute trainer ride this morning before it got hot, then went straight over to physical therapy.  I had an excellent 2 hour session on the pilates machines and worked with really nice people!

While I was in therapy, I received a text from my friend I was meeting for lunch at 1 pm.  She was getting hungry and wanted to meet earlier.  I love it!  She and I worked together remotely while I was living in Nebraska.  Today, was the first time to meet in person.  I hurried up and showered and headed her direction!  We ate at a place called Jason's Deli and had great conversation.

On my way home, I stopped by PlayTri McKinney to have my bike seat refitted.  It was a great session!  I learned so much about my bike and how to make it work for me.  Even though I just got it last summer, my body has changed and so now we make the appropriate adjustments to the bike to make it even more comfortable.  So great!

After the bike fitting, I met Heath over at Bill's to go for a relaxing swim in their beautiful pool!  Dinner and then a little Magnum PI reruns with my hubby!  Crazy to just relax, I like this!

Fresh dinner!  Watermelon, carrots, kale, asparagus,
homemade chicken salad with grapes, and feta.
Add a little S + P and you've got YUMMY!

No comments: