Love Is....

Love Is....

Monday, June 26, 2017

Life

So, I had the wonderful idea to run to my PT appointment this morning, you know, multitasking.  I made the mistake of thinking that it wasn't that hot.  By the time I got there (insert HIGH humidity), 2.25 miles later, I was drenched in sweat.  Oh well, they were super nice and totally didn't mind at all.  After my session, I started heading back across the road to head home when I saw a very familiar truck drive by.  Red.DodgeTruck.RamBoxes.  Yep, it shortly thereafter circled around and my Prince Charming came and rescued.  (I think he thinks I am crazy half the time for some of the things I do, but at least it makes him laugh!)  Honestly, his timing was perfect!  I was so happy to see him and I need to work my way into this humidity so that I don't get sick again like last year.  I was also on a bit of a time crunch as I was preparing to leave for work for the rest of the day.

Rough life at the office for Petey!
Yes, he put himself in this fort.
*3 beds*

After work, I met Heath over at Bill's as he was reorganizing his pickup for the kids' arrival tomorrow.  I had done all the prep work for dinner before I left for work.  I stopped by the house to pick it up and threw some quinoa and noodles on the stove.  We had deer with a thai fling...ginger and coconut milk over quinoa (me) and noodles (Heath).  Click *here* for the recipe, but I didn't really follow it.  Just used it as a guideline for spices and such.  Turned out pretty good for spur-of-the-moment idea!

No comments: