Love Is....

Love Is....

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Texas Heat


YAAAAYYAYAY!!  I made fried eggs this morning WITHOUT destroying the yolk.  They were good, but still not as good as Heath's.  He has these perfected!

Pictured:  MAH cup with my name on it (thank you MAH!), yellow swim cap (a favorite from a fellow swimming
friend), Speedo goggles (been swimming with this style for years, and my new Garmin VivoActive HR.
Combined with some sun and water created a great combination!

After a few appointments this morning, I did a brief kick-only session on a kick board on loan from my physical therapist at 11 am.  (Interesting concept....I had to call the office and ask how to use the thing....lol!  She said I will learn more about the ergo-dynamics and proper body alignment tomorrow in my PT session.)  Looking forward to it!

It's been sooo long since I swam with the sun out that I totally had to adjust many times while on my back.  While kicking, the lane lines and I had several disagreements as I had to close my eyes due to the shiny, bright, blinding *sun,*  In the mornings, while still dark, it is a totally different experience!  Today, they had the aerator things on (you can see them on the right side of picture above) that sprinkle over the surface of the pool to help keep it cool and safe for swimming laps.  This pool is absolutely amazing and I am blessed to have the privilege of training here!

No comments: