Love Is....

Love Is....

Friday, August 22, 2014

2nd Interview and Scrimmage


I got a returned phone call early this morning from 21st Century wanting me to come in for a second interview.  Not working at TLC until 10 am, I hurried up to get ready and headed to 21st.  The second interview cleared up a few questions they had and they proceeded to offer me the position!  Totally overwhelmed, I thanked them for the opportunity and asked for the weekend to talk it over with my husband and to make a decision.  They agreed with a handshake and a smile.

Tonight, we headed over to Mitchell for Justin's Gatorade Scrimmage.  This is where they play their own team for the kick off to their season.  Our admission to the game is bottled Gatorade for the team.  Oh fall, how great it is!  Football season is underway!

No comments: