Love Is....

Love Is....

Monday, August 25, 2014

A New Beginning

The boys were gone all weekend so it was nice that Heath could get them off to school this morning since he no longer works on Monday's!  I went ahead and did my morning swim so that I could have a productive day.  Heath is going to start helping me prioritize my days because I am getting overwhelmed by taking on too much and then not finishing my projects.  I am so thankful for his dedication and patience with me.  This day we set out for me to solely focus on processing all photos:  senior photo shoot, Best of the West, and Eating the Garden.

After my swim, I met Heath at the tire store so that we could get two of our car's flat tires fixed.  All showered and exercised, I was ready for the day.  We did a few errands while we left one vehicle.  When we got back, they hadn't started on the truck, so we just sat on a random trailer and talked for a long time.  It was fun sitting with Heath waiting on our vehicles.  It was like were were dating again.  After waiting for over an hour, we decided that I needed to go ahead and go home to get the Jasper, the cat, since he had a vaccination appointment at 10 am.  Heath had originally planned on it, but I wouldn't have been able to work on photos at the tire shop, so this is how we proceeded.

Once I returned from an easy vet appointment, I worked on photos.  Heath did everything else around the house and in the garden so that I could focus.  He knows I would be totally overwhelmed trying to do all that and my photos.  He is amazing!

www.21stcenturyequipment.net

A big life change decision happened today.  After a weekend of alot of thought, prayer, and discussions with friends and family, I accepted the position at 21st Century Water Tech.  I am not going to lie, this was a very hard decision for me to make.  I had just given this part of my life to God and finally let go.  When I first took the job at TLC, it was a place to recover after surgery and it turned into many friendships, lots of laughs, and happiness.  I am excited to now become a part of the 21st Century family!  :)  Thank you God!

No comments: