Love Is....

Love Is....

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Freshman Orientation

Today, we dropped off my car in Mitchell to get the timing belt changed and a new water pump put in.  Randy, from Randy's Autobody, is a pretty serious biker and so is his wife.  It was awesome when we walked into his store, he had a small section of his front room full of biking gear and ready-to-eat meals for camping.  I could see his passion for the sport.  It was super fun talking with him about this as biking is now one of my recovery exercises.  It is good for building my leg muscles while staying easy on the hip.  I now have a great resource for information.  I would like for him to show me how to fill my skinny tires with air and help me see if my bikes fit me.

Tonight, we had Andrew's freshman orientation.  It was for both parents and students to introduce them to the expectations of the high school.  His last two years, both his 7th and 8th grade years, were in the high school building, but they were still part of the junior high for sports and activities.  This was an informational meeting and Andrew seems excited to be in high school now.


Big step for mama here, two boys in high school already.  Man, how time flies...LOL!~  :)

No comments: