Love Is....

Love Is....

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Busy, Busy Weekend

Lots of photography this weekend.  For starters, we headed to the 18th Street Farmer's Market this morning around 7 am.  Heath is so wonderful as he helped me load the car.  We were both super excited about this market because we were both introducing new items to our collection.  I find pictures online or people send me ideas, and he makes them happen.  So, he introduced a union of two horseshoe hearts, a beautiful yellow and green flower stake, three small crosses, and a larger horseshoe heart!  Amazing!  I decided to offer some lower priced items at market so I picked out my favorite photographs and made blank greeting cards.  Our new collection did really well today!




Late last night, we stopped by Wayne and Linda's to borrow their awning for the market just in case of rain.  Heath helped me get set up, ran some errands, and then came back to be with me.  This was by far our very best market yet!  Praise our Good Lord!  I had just told Heath last night that we could get him a new bench grinder (to make his horseshoe cleaning easier) if we made enough money to pay for it at market.  Sure enough, we did!  Thank you LORD, to you be the GLORY!

After market, we had a few minutes to unwind and then head to our next even, Best of the West.  My boss, Krystal, is the president of NEXT Young Professionals.  They offer alot of social events to get people to network within our community.  She had asked me to take photos for this event again this year.  We were there for a few hours and then headed home.  It turned out to be a great evening with the rain holding off.

No comments: