Love Is....

Love Is....

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Last Swim


This morning is my last morning before my pool closes down for their annual cleaning.  This year they are going all out and repainting and everything.  It is going to be really nice.  The pool will be closing tomorrow for 8 weeks.  What is really cool about this though is that they let us reciprocate with The Splash pool in Scottsbluff.  They have both an indoor and an outdoor pool.  I haven't had the opportunity to swim laps outdoors since 2012 in vet school.  Speaking of school...the boys have their first day tomorrow already!!!!!!  Wow, how summer flies by!

When I got home from work, my Daddy was already here!  It was such a blessing to be able to have a wonderful dinner with him, Heath, and a couple of girlfriends I graduated with from grad school.  Candice was back for a few days from her long term missions in Mexico and Alissa lives here and teaches Ag in Bridgeport.  Candice is so good at keeping in touch and arranging for all of us to get together.  It was all together a wonderful evening!

No comments: