Love Is....

Love Is....

Friday, August 8, 2014

Photoshoot, ATV Races, and Mud Boggin'


















After finishing up with the kids at WNCC, I headed back to TLC to finish up my work for the week.  Then, I headed to my third job, photography!  I met up with Keenan for his second round of senior photos.  Above are his family and senior shots from the other day.  Today, we hit his wrestling, his weightlifting, his faith in God, and of course, his truck.  I had a great time with him and his photos turned out great!  Thank you for the opportunity!  :)








Now, off to the RaCES!  The Mitchell Fairgrounds was swarming with people all excited about the ATV and Mud Boggin' races!  Start time 7 pm!  Justin raced his ATV and Andrew went with Pa in the old Dodge through the mud.  Proud Mama and Papa sitting and cheering on the sidelines!  Both had two rounds to compete.  Great time had by all.

Beautiful Sunset!






No comments: