Love Is....

Love Is....

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Chocolate Zucchini Bread


Andrew had practice early this morning, so the boys were off to school before the sun today.  I am so proud of them for getting up on time and getting ready.  They, then, had a dentist appointment before they went to school.  Justin had a football team dinner tonight in Mitchell in preparation for his home game tomorrow.

Tonight, I made some spaghetti and bread for the rest of us.  When we were finished eating, I got on a  short baking kick.  I had laid out some shredded zucchini to thaw and I had a recipe in mind.  I will be attending my first Friday morning meeting at 21st and I thought I would bring something to go along with the donuts.  Options are good, right?  This is made with wheat flour, reduced sugar, and home grown zucchini.  I am just so happy it came right out of the pan!  :)  Life's little miracles!

No comments: