Love Is....

Love Is....

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Sunday

I am a lucky woman!  When we woke up, Heath asked me what I wanted for breakfast.  I have learned not to argue, just to enjoy his kindness.  I suggested eggs with fresh veggies and herbs from our garden, the multigrain bread from yesterday, and a peach smoothie!  He made it happened.  It was a huge, delicious breakfast! 



We headed to Sunday school and then to church.  Afterwards, we went to eat lunch with his parents and aunt and uncle.  It is a rather new restaurant that Heath delivers Pepsi to during the week.

The afternoon held some farm work for us.  Heath continued work on his barn while I mowed and trimmed.  We met back together for a nice bike ride at 6:30 pm.  It was so fun riding with him.

I made Katie Huffman’s Russian Chicken and rice for supper.  This was the first time I made it for Heath and I think he liked it.

The boys did not get home until 10:15 pm so I was already in bed.  Heath greeted them home and then came to bed.  We have our last Monday off together tomorrow as I will begin my new job with 21st Century on Tuesday.  Excited to have a day with my man!

No comments: