Love Is....

Love Is....

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

*LIVE*LOVE*LAUGH*ALWAYS*

*LIVE*

*LOVE*

*LAUGH*

*ALWAYS!*

I just wanted to give a shout out to my Good Lord today!  It has been a wonderful day!  I got up early so that I could go swimming.  It was super foggy all the way there.  Debating whether or not to swim outside, after seeing the steam rolling off the water, I decided to go for it!  The pool is heated, can you believe that?  It was a delightful swim at 55 laps!  My most yet!  Showered and a quick devotional and I was at work a bit before 8 am.

Walking into my new office after a beautiful morning swim, I was delighted.  Greeted by the nice people I work with, greeting a new day.  Thank you for my job Lord.  Thank you for Heath's job!

We both got to meet back at our home by 5:30 pm!  It is absolutely wonderful having time together.  The kids were still at practice, so he worked on the barn and I took Miss Penney for a stroll.  (I also got my floors mopped and supper made!)

The boys just got home and they are ready for tacos!  I better go!

No comments: