Love Is....

Love Is....

Sunday, September 28, 2014

~Sunday~


I went to church this morning and then had the opportunity to work in our garden and do some  cooking and baking!  I am so excited for my family to get home from the game.  I put on a nice meal so that when my boys returned we could all sit together and talk about the game and their weekend with their cousins.  Bill, Alicia, and the kids met with Barb and Garry and my boys in Lincoln for the Big Game.  My husband thinks it was the Nebraska game but in my opinion it was the ILL-INI game!  My alma mater did not win the battle, however, they put up a good fight!

This is the first time they have been away while I stayed at home.  Heath called after church and they are actually going to be home sooner than I expected because the boys wan to go to youth group tonight.  They will even be picking up a friend from Bridgeport so that he can go with them!

I also got to relax with my sick little kitty.  We lounged on the couch for a bit.


No comments: