Love Is....

Love Is....

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Night Off

Beautiful sunrise this morning!

Tonight is our only night off because we are going to a movie with the boys for our Bible study tomorrow night, I get to be a football mom Thursday night, and we will be traveling for football and cross country on Friday night.


Heath and I took the evening off.  The boys switched nights for supper at their grandparents, Tuesday for Wednesday, so they could go to the movie with us tomorrow night.  When I got home, Heath was working away at creating some awesome new horseshoe art in the garage for Market on Saturday.  I put together supper, we ate together, then I started writing.

When the kids got home, Andrew was super excited about his new cross country jersey.  A friend of his designed it and they were brand new.  He came home and proudly showed us that he got to have one too, even as J.V.!

Go Mitchell Tigers!

No comments: