Love Is....

Love Is....

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Mitchell Day

Source:
www,geringcitizen.com

This was definitely a Mitchell day!  After work, I headed over to the Mitchell golf course.  This was my first time there.  It is absolutely a hidden treasure up there on the hill!  This was the first After Prom meeting with other parent's of junior students.  Heath ran into the coordinator as he was delivering Pepsi one day and he signed us up.  The way it works is that the junior class kids put on the prom dance and the parents take care of the prom after party.  As a group we decided to create and sell a t-shirt including all the Mitchell High School activities and start gathering donations from local businesses for the raffle.  During basketball season, we are going to hold a shooting contest where hopefully we can get a donation from Pepsi!

Surprisingly, I knew quite a few of the parents that were at this meeting.  I had to duck out of there a few minutes early as my next meeting was for the football boys.  On my way out, I got to see the sunset from up there on the hill.  I stopped by the high school on my way over to the cafeteria because I had to go to the bathroom super bad.  Luckily, I made it!  The boys were still at the school to watch their cousin play in JV football.  When I got there I got to see Justin and Andrew, both surprised to see me there.

Then, I headed over to the cafeteria to meet with my Football Moms (and Dads).  Only a few minutes past 7 pm and those girls/guys already had the snack bags assembled and everything done except for my little messages to attach to each of the bags.  AMAZING!  What a great group of parents who care, honor, and support their children in their endeavors!  Such TEAMWORK!  I am glad to be a part of this group!

No comments: